Monday, February 01, 2010

Little Things


It's all those little things that tend to get in your way.

For example, this weekend I was all set to host a double-header sleepover party for two of my boys but things did not run as smoothly as planned. Let's just say that when you find yourself standing in line at the local hardware store buying a plunger and a mop you just KNOW the next few hours are not going to be fun, relaxing or coming up roses.

I've been in the midst of some big personal changes and that seems to be working as well as my main floor toilet. But like the penguin in the picture, I'm trying to act with courage.

Today my main goal is to get a few new pages written without having to go back and delete half.

What's your goal for the day? Does it require courage?

3 comments:

Dru said...

I hope your personal things work out for you soon.

The only goal is work and getting this report that I don't want to do but have to do completed. I guess I should stop blog hopping and get to it.

Have a good day.

Your number one sis: said...

My goal lately is to stick to my current plan to eat healthier and walk on my tredmill everyday! I feel for you regarding the toilet and personal stuff.

B.E. Sanderson said...

That picture's a hoot. Thanks for the morning teehee.

I hope all your personal stuff works out, too. I hope it's nothing too bad. If it helps, I read Dead and Kicking this weekend and it's your best book yet. I can't wait to see what's next. =o)

Nothing courageous on the menu for me today. I have cleaning to do and organizing to do. The closest thing I have is writing - which isn't so much courage as it is forcing my tired hands to type.