Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Did you stay up late and celebrate the coming of 2010?

Are you happy to see that old, dusty 2009 gone, or was it a good year for you?

In my case, 2009 wasn't so great so I'm hoping for good things in the new year to chase away some not-so-good feelings left over from 2009. I usually leave resolutions until my birthday in March but I definitely have a few things I need to accomplish personally and professionally.

How about you? Glad 2009 is over or was it a good year?

3 comments:

Tori Lennox said...

Aside from meeting a lot of great people, I'm just happy to see the backside of 2009.

Dru said...

Happy New Year!

Yesterday was the first time in a couple of years that I met the new year awake. I'm hoping that this will be a good sign.

I'm with you on leaving 2009 behind and hoping for a much better 2010.

I hope 2010 is a good year for you too.

B.E. Sanderson said...

Stay up late? Oh god no. I haven't stayed up for New Year's in ages. (Dang, that makes me sound old. Bleh.)

Anyway... 2009 wasn't bad - it just wasn't anything. When this past week rolled around, I was totally ready for the new year to come.

Here's to a better and more successful 2010!