Friday, February 13, 2009

Unlucky ... or Love

Yup. It's Friday the 13th. I'm not normally superstitious but I did step on a staple this morning and it imbedded itself in my heel. Luckily my heel is much like my head; thick. The pain and blood were minimal. All and all it was just a reminder that I could use a pedicure.

Pedicures make me think of dating. Because, after all, what's the point of having nice feet if nobody gets to see them? Valentine's Day tomorrow and because it's a Saturday I imagine restaurants will be swarming with those who are in love or those who just love spending a lot of money on a nice meal.

I'm thinking heart-shaped Rice Crispy treats might be enough to keep everyone in the Roberts house happy.

How about you? Wrapping yourself in bubble wrap to protect yourself from the evils of Friday the 13th or planning a feast of treats for tomorrow?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a problem with Friday the 13th. Tomorrow is another story. *g* I'll be pretending tomorrow doesn't exist.

Wendy Roberts said...

Tori sending you cyber chocolate as well as a martini to help you get through tomorrow he he!

Dru said...

Both are just days of the week to me.