Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Charmed to Death

Tomorrow I leave for Baltimore to attend the Bouchercon Mystery Conference. I've never been to Baltimore so it should be a treat ... if I actually ever leave the hotel room. Sometimes the conferences are sooo wonderful inside, you never actually get outside.

On Tursday I'm doing on a panel called "THANK THE LORD FOR THE NIGHT TIME - Why is the supernatural so damn fun?" Together with me are Cathy Pickens, Heather Graham, Elena Santangelo & Alex Sokoloff. Doesn't the workshop name alone sound like a hoot?

One of the best things about being on a panel like this (besides sitting next to such obvious talent) are the questions that come from the audience. If you had to ask a supernatural-type question of these panelists, what would it be?

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Hi Wendy,

I'm just packing for Bouchercon! I believe I have your panel marked off to attend. :-D

See you there.
Cheers,
Marianne

Wendy Roberts said...

Marianne, I'm off to the airport. Be sure to say "hi!" to me at B'con!

wend said...

I think I would have to ask, at a supernatural conference, if any of the panelists have ever seen a ghost themselves. I grew up in an old house and plenty of strange things happened to make me wonder...
the other WR