Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Drumroll please ...

I'm thrilled to announce that the winner of my Mention Remains contest is: SPYSCRIBBLER! Spy, drop me an email at wendy at wendyroberts dot com to give me your mailing address.

Here's what you've won: 2 signed copies of The Remains of the Dead And the TWO mystery gifts!

A copy of Snowfall at Willow Lake by friend and author Susan Wiggs

And a copy of The Bleeding Dusk by another good friend and author Colleen Gleason

I hope you enjoy these great reads!!

5 comments:

B.E. Sanderson said...

Well, darn. Maybe next time.

Congrats, Spy. =oD

The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

Great prizes! Congratulations Spy! :-)

Christina

Spy Scribbler said...

Wow, thank you! Not only have I wanted to read yours, but I wanted to read The Bleeding Dusk! And I haven't read Susan Wiggs in ages, but I keep meaning to.

Thank you so much!

Chandra Rooney said...

Congrats to spyscribber!

Now, I can stop waiting and go buy my own copy. ;)

Holly Kennedy said...

Sounds like a wonderful contest, Wendy! I'm so sorry I missed out.
Next time...

BTW, would you be willing to donate an autographed copy of The Remains of the Dead for a 'silent auction table' I'm hosting at one of my readings for my upcoming novel, The Silver Compass?

All proceeds from the silent auction are being donated to my son's middle-grade school library. I've asked a dozen other authors as well. If so, that would be wonderful! If not, no worries.