Friday, December 28, 2007

Marching toward 2008

If you celebrate Christmas, I hope yours was a great one! Mine was...interesting. We had a series of small disasters around our house that kept us all on our toes. However, with 2008 just around the corner, I can't help but feel this is going to be a fabulous year! I'm determined to be optimistic, even if it kills me LOL.

I just found out that Remains of the Dead was nominated for a Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice award for best mystery *yay* It's a great way to wind up 2007.

I'm off on a short vacation and will return end of next week. Hope you ring in the New Year surrounded by those you love. Can't wait to compare New Year's resolutions!

3 comments:

Holly Kennedy said...

Congrats on the nomination! That's wonderful news and a very nice way to wrap up your year.

All the best in 2008.

Anonymous said...

I am just finishing up your book you certainly deserve the nomination!

Wendy Roberts said...

Thanks Holly! Happy New Year!!

Hi Sis, I'm glad you found time to read it!