Thursday, October 18, 2007

Off and running but not far

First thing bright and early I'll be off to the Surrey International Writers' Conference for three days. I love this conference and not just because I don't have to hop on a plane to get there. It is one of the best conferences in North America and it caters to all types of writing and all levels.

This year instead of always sitting in the workshop audience I'll be presenting. I'll be on two panels, Genre Bending and Love is in the Air: The state of Romance Writing Today. And I'll be presenting my own workshop, Laughing all the Way to the Morgue.

On Saturday from 5:30 - 7:00 I'll be signing books so if you're in the neighbourhood, pop by and say Hi!

2 comments:

Jana DeLeon said...

Have a great time, Wendy and GOOD LUCK with the workshops!!!

B.E. Sanderson said...

I'm sending positive thoughts in your direction, Wendy. =oD You're workshops will be great. I just wish I was close enough to attend.