Friday, October 12, 2007

And the winner is...

To be announced :)

This morning my kids helped me draw the name of the winner of an Advance Reader Copy of Remains. I've emailed the winner to tell her. If she tells me it's okay, I'll post her name on my blog.

In the meantime if you didn't receive an email from me saying you've won don't give up. You can still add your name to my mailing list by clicking here. I'll be making another draw in two weeks :)

Happy Weekend All!
UPDATE: The winner is Julia L. Rule!
Congratulations Julia!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you mail overseas, too? Then I would like to put my name down on your mailing list.

Wendy Roberts said...

Hi Olivia,
Yes, I'll mail to overseas although you'd have to be prepared for the wait :)
Could you please go through www.wendyroberts.com to add yourself to my list? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Alright, thanks, Wendy. I'll do that.