Saturday, August 18, 2007

Exhausted




I got friends in wet places.



Vacations with four kids are not exactly relaxing but lounging on a cruise is as close as you can get. Of course a few days running the pavement in Disneyland in hot, hot weather afterward pretty much eliminated any relaxation factor given by Carnival.

After a couple weeks away from my home computer my fingers feel strange on the keyboard. I did balance my Dana on my knees poolside a couple times but I've gotta admit that what I write with a Margarita in one hand is never as good as I think it'll be :)

Have any of you ever swam with the dolphins?

4 comments:

B.E. Sanderson said...

Welcome back, Wendy!

Never swam with dolphins, unless you count swimming in the Gulf and seeing a couple about 100 yards out. I thought that was cool, but your picture is way cooler.

Wendy Roberts said...

I'd much rather see dolphins in the wild rather than a controlled environment so swimming with them in the Gulf is really cool!

Hope you're having a great summer :)

Jana DeLeon said...

OMG, that looks soooooo cool!!! I've never swam with the dolphins (rode waverunners with them once) but I would love to some day!

Anissa said...

I'm with Jana...that looks awesome! Glad you had a good time. Never swam with dolphins myself. Seals in San Diego, but I think I surprised them more than anything(they were gone in a flash). My BIL used to surf with dolphins all the time. Very cool!

Welcome home. :)